Many suffer from tooth loss and experience discomfort and embarrassment in their day-to-day life. This can cause self-consciousness around other people and make eating certain foods a difficult task. Tooth loss affects many adults, however there are solutions to missing teeth. You don’t have to live with the effects of tooth loss forever. Dental implants are one solution to consider. Implants can be used to replace any number of missing teeth and work as a permanent solution for your smile. Implants can be used in place of dentures, partials and bridges, and are often preferred because there is no need for preparation of the surrounding teeth. Typically, dental implants are completed in a three-appointment process.
Implants are beneficial in the following ways:
- They look, feel and behave like natural teeth, boosting confidence with a natural looking smile.
- It does not require preparation of surrounding teeth to fit to mouth.
- Other teeth are not needed for support.
- Speech and eating capacity is improved.
- Implants are a permanent solution to tooth loss.
- Implants do not move around and do not need to be taken out at night.
To learn more, please visit our Implant Learning Center.
If you are looking for dental implants in Louisville, KY, your search can end at J-Town Comprehensive Dental Center. Dr. Beckham will evaluate your teeth and help set up a treatment plan that works best for you. Don’t put off treatment any longer. Give our office a call today to set up a consultation.